We all have an image we want to project in our business and personal lives. If your smile does not project the crisp, clean, professional, youthful or vigorous image you want, we can perfect your smile with gentle, cosmetic dental care.
Progressive Dental would like to offer you a cosmetic dental evaluation consultation as many people are unhappy with their smile and the impact it has on the image they want to project.
Here’s some simple questions to help you focus on the areas which may be troublesome to you!
Face directly into the mirror and smile normally:
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you have any noticeable spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do your front teeth have plastic fillings that have discolored?
- Does your smile seem narrow or stop at just the front six teeth?
- Do the teeth look short or worn flat?
- If your back teeth show, do they look gray or black because of silver-mercury fillings?
- Do you feel like you show too much gum when you smile?
- Are your gums a healthy pink, or are they red and puffy?
And notice this:
- Does your smile match the rest of your image?
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- What do other people notice about your smile?
- After going through the checkpoints above, what would you change about your smile if you could?
- Do you find yourself not smiling in photos or covering your teeth with your hand or closing your lips?
If any of the above questions have stirred your interest in what is possible for your smile, you can book your complimentary smile evaluation by calling us at (403) 256-6666 (Sunpark) or by filling out our online appointment form.
The next step is that we book an appointment for you to meet with one of our assistants and we will take a visual look at your smile. We will discuss what we see with you and your treatment options. We will answer all your questions to your satisfaction and give you a rough quote as well as discuss your financial options. Finally, we will book you for a full exam and x-rays to start the smile rejuvenation process.